Immigration, Fiance, Visa with Sydney Celebrant

Fiance visa, Immigration to Australia, Celebrant's letter, Marriage Celebrant Sydney, Wedding Celebrant Sydney

Do you intend to marry and settle in Australia?
Are you applying for a Fiance visa or a Partner's Visa & looking for a wedding celebrant?
In the past 23 years I helped hundreds of couples in your situation with 100% success...

As part of your application for a Fiance Visa (Prospective Marriage Visa) you will contact a celebrant
As a marriage celebrant I will help you with:

  • Lodgemet of "Notice of Intended Marriage" (NOIM)
  • The celebrant’s special letter, informing "Immigration" details of your intended marriage in Australia
  • A certified copy of the NOIM that has been lodged with the celebrant.

I will give you all the documents that are required from the celebrant for immigration.
Please note: I am not a migration agent. My role is limited to marriage paperwork and the marriage process.

If you are in Australia and your partner is overseas:

  • Contact me and come and meet me. I am able to see you immediately and everything is done straight away
  • Bring your birth certificate or your passport
  • Complete the “Notice of Intended Marriage” with my assistance
  • If your partner is overseas, your signature alone on the document lodged, is sufficient at this stage
  • I will give you a letter for the immigration and a certified copy of the Notice you have lodged with me. 
    I am also a Justice of the Peace
  • You will have all the necessary documents for Fiancé Visa from a celebrant, to take with you to the Department of immigration, to include them with your other documents, in order to obtain the Fiancé Visa

If both of you are not in Australia and are living overseas

It is very easy and simple and I will guide you with every step.

  • Similar steps as above with the difference that everything will be done by email.
  • I can email you The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
  • The above form is also available from the Australian Embassy, Consulate or High Commission, in your country of residence.
  • You need to get the form witnessed at the Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country or by a Notary Public.
  • As soon as this form is completed you will need to email or mail it to me for lodgement, no later than one calendar month, prior to the wedding
  • The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) will be lodged as soon as I receive it
  • I will email or mail you a letter addressed to the Australian Embassy or consulate, in the country where you or the overseas partner is currently living, providing the details of your intended marriage, together with the certified copy of the legally lodged Notice
  • Now you are ready to successfully complete your application for the Fiancé Visa

 The following documents you must show me when I meet you in Australia:
I suggest that you also scan and email them to me or mail a photocopy, with your Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)

  • If you were born overseas, or in Australia, you can show me your passports or your birth certificates.
  • If you have been married previously, you need to provide certified copy of your Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of former spouse


  • In the letter given to immigration or Embassy by your celebrant, the date of your intended wedding ceremony must be stated and a possible venue, in order to obtain the Fiancé Visa
  • You are not obliged to have your wedding on the specific date and venue that you had nominated in the Notice and in the celebrant’s letter
  • You can get married anytime, at any venue, within 9 months of your partner’s arrival in Australia

Please, Contact me today to ensure results and a desirable outcome!
I promise you a reliable & efficient service