BEST Immigration, Fiancé Partner Marriage Visa Celebrant Sydney - Nitza

Nitza Lowenstein
Nitza Lowenstein Marriage Celebrant
Go to content

BEST Immigration, Fiancé Partner Marriage Visa Celebrant Sydney

Best Celebrant for Fiance visa, Partner's Visa

   Applying for: a Fiancé visa, Partner's visa
 Prospective Marriage Visa
 Immigration to Australia
Lodge the NOIM & receive a Celebrant's letter on the spot,
to support your application
  Ensure 100% Success of your Fiancé Visa application
Nitza Lowenstein, Sydney Civil Marriage Celebrant, Civil Wedding Celebrant
 All nationalities are welcome
 A Celebrant with deep sympathy, respect & understanding of all nationalities,
from all over the world
Do you intend to marry and settle in Australia?
Are you applying for a Fiance visa or a Partner's Visa & looking for a wedding celebrant?
Since 1995 I've assisted hundreds of couples  from all over the world
applying for Fiance Visa, with 100% success...
I specialize with applications/celebrant's letter for Partner's Visa
As part of your application for a Fiance Visa (Prospective Marriage Visa)
you will need to contact a celebrant
As a professional marriage celebrant I will help you with:
 Lodgement of "Notice of Intended Marriage" (NOIM)
 The celebrant’s special letter,
 Informing "Immigration" details of your intended marriage in Australia
A certified copy of the NOIM that has been lodged with the celebrant.

Same-Day Quick reliable & friendly service
 I will give you the documents that you need on the spot.
 I will give you all the documents that are required from the celebrant for immigration.
 Please note: I am not a migration agent.
My role is limited to marriage paperwork and the marriage process.

When your partner receives the visa and arrives in Australia,
 You are most welcome to get married in my beautiful garden without much fuss, with no extra charge
or at the Sydney waterfront venue with magnificent Harbour views
 Explanation of the process
If you are in Sydney Australia and your partner is overseas:
Contact me (0418453865), come & meet me.
I am able to see you immediately and everything is done straight away
Bring your passport or your birth certificate (with Driver's Licence for photo ID)
 Bring a photocopy of your partner's passport (front page with photo)
 Complete the “Notice of Intended Marriage” (NOIM) with my assistance
and sign it in front of me.
 If your partner is overseas,
your signature alone on the document lodged,( on the NOIM)
is sufficient at this stage
I will give you a letter for the immigration and a certified copy of the Notice you have lodged with me.  
I am also a Justice of the Peace (JP)
You will have all the necessary documents for Fiancé Visa from a  celebrant, to take with you to the Department of immigration, to include them with your other documents, in order to obtain the Fiancé Visa
Applying for Fiancé Visa, Partner Visa,
 If your partner is overseas & you live outside Sydney
 And you cannot come to see me:
Please note:
I do assist people with their Fiancé Visa from all around Australia...
 Immigration agents from all over Australia are sending their clients to me, for the NOIM lodgement and Celebrant's letter
They can't come to Sydney to sign the NOIM in front of me.
 Contact me & I will assist you
 I will email you the NOIM (or you can download it)
Sign the NOIM in front of a JP, Doctor or Lawyer or at your police station anywhere in Australia
 Scan it and email it to me
 I will lodge the NOIM & give you the documents you need for immigration,
on the same day.
If both of you are not in Australia  
Both of you are living overseas
It is very easy and simple and I will guide you with every step

  • I will email you The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) or you can download it.
  • Your signature on the NOIM can be witnessed at the Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country or by a Notary Public.
  • As soon as this form is completed you will need to email it to me for lodgement, no later than one calendar month, prior to the  wedding
  • The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) will be lodged as soon as I receive it.
    You will bring the original NOIM and give it to me, when you come to Australia.
  • When you scan and email me the NOIM, please scan and email me both passports (front pages with photos).
    I will sight the origial passports when you come to Australia.
  • If you have been married previously, please scan and email me as well, a certified copy of your Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of former spouse
  • I will email you a celebrant's letter, providing the details of your intended marriage, together with the certified copy of the legally lodged Notice
    Now you are ready to successfully complete your application for the Fiancé Visa
Important information about the wedding date:
  • In the letter given to immigration or Embassy by your celebrant, the date of your intended wedding ceremony must be stated and a possible venue, in order to obtain the Fiancé Visa
  • You are not obliged to have your wedding on that given specific date and venue that you had nominated in the Notice and in the celebrant’s letter.
    In any case, I will confirm the date of your wedding, only once your partner is granted the visa and is in Australia.
  • You can get married anytime, at any venue, within 9 months of your partner’s arrival in Australia
Please, Contact me today to ensure results and a desirable outcome!
Call Nitza:  0418453865

I promise you a reliable, quick & efficient service
With 100% success

Fiancé Visa review, by my bride
that received her Fiancé Visa
very quickly,
just a few months after her application was lodged:
5 stars*****Inesa Gruseckaite, August 2018:
"Nitza is so lovely, friendly and professional she helped to do my paperwork for my visa, and she also performed my marriage ceremony! I’m so grateful for all your help and will definitely recommend to everyone that’s looking for a marriage celebrant" (Google Review)
Back to content